SoundCloud Embedding Added - Plus Forum Re-organization in the Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundCloud Embedding Added - Plus Forum Re-organization in the Works

I've added some custom BBcode that will now let you add a SoundCloud song into a post. It also has a button, which you can see at the bottom of the post editor: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150423_213030.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	700.5 KB
ID:	3376544

You can see an example news post with this embedding in the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon news.

In addition, I'm also going to work on reorganizing the forums a bit. Combining a lot of older sections, especially when it comes to the specific game sections under the Battlefield, Call of Duty, and Valve areas. This will more than likely not impact the individual sections in these areas that are more recent (such as Battlefield 4, Black Ops series, etc.).

What happened to the "request your design/signatur/avatar/whatever" section? I think there was one, right? I don't know how we could have an active section like that but I sure wouldn't mind participating in it.

Comment

I'm not really planning on adding areas. Something like that seems like it'd be fine with just being a thread when needed since there just aren't enough registered people that would make having an entire section for that worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
      X