Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TGN Soapbox - Mother's Day 2012 Edition - What to Expect in the Coming Days at TGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TGN Soapbox - Mother's Day 2012 Edition - What to Expect in the Coming Days at TGN

In the first of what may end up being a regular "thing" around here, I play a little Minecraft and provide some details on what we have in store for the upcoming days and weeks, as well as some of the highlights from the previous week at TGN.

In addition, future episodes may be more rant oriented on happenings going on in the gaming world. It all depends on if there are topics worth discussing at length.

Highlights of this week's episode include

- Our Portal 2 DLC preview videos
    - The lack of a double XP weekend for PC Battlefield 3 players
    - Our Revelations 2012 review that we just put up on the site
    - Mists of Pandaria and Diablo III coverage coming in our week to two-week long focus on Blizzard
    - More Guild Wars 2 gameplay footage from the previous beta weekend event

Re: The TGN Soapbox - Mother's Day 2012 Edition - What to Expect in the Coming Days at TGN

I love what you are doing ! You have great commentating skills. Do you write a script, or topics, or do you do it "live" ?

Comment

Typically just do it live. This time I had an outline of stuff I wanted to hit upon. Some reviews do have a full script made up ahead of time.

Comment

Re: The TGN Soapbox - Mother's Day 2012 Edition - What to Expect in the Coming Days at TGN

My suggestion would be something, I do not care if it is a competition or random selecting, but please make it something for the people who actually spend sometime in the TGN forums

Comment

Working...
        X