Winners Selected in our Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners Selected in our Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway

Through the magic of RANDOM.org, the winners have been selected in our Diablo III beta key giveaway! The winners have been notified via PM and must respond to the PM in order to receive their key.

Should any of the winners not want the key or do not respond in the time period indicated, an alternate(s) will be selected.

I'd like to thank everybody who entered our little giveaway. I'd also like to welcome the new faces around here. I hope you guys stick around, maybe offer up a post every so often or just continue to read in the shadows. Any contribution is always appreciated.

I would also like to thank C.S. (name withheld in case they don't want to be publicly mentioned) at Blizzard and Blizzard itself for providing us with the keys for the giveaway!

I must also offer my apologies on how late the winners were selected. Between the DNS issues and a few database issues this past week (and my being unable to access the site because of these issues), I decided to postpone the drawing until, well, right now.

Oh fiddle sticks, I hath not received one. Congrats to those who did.

Comment

Re: Winners Selected in our Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway

grats to those who won

Comment

Aaaahhh dammit! No key :< Anyone got spare key? I would really appreciate it if someone could send me one :P I feel like addict now @_@

Comment

I got one, huzzah! Thanks Zips!

Comment

So far, only Infernalis has claimed his key out of the selected winners, and it's been about 10 hours so far since the PM was sent.

Comment

darn, missed out too =P, congratulations to those who won! Hopefully the game is getting real close to coming out sooner than later.

Comment

Again no message. Unlucky as always. Anyway congrats to winners.

Comment

Still only one reply.

If I don't hear back in a day or two, I'm going to substitute with others who will be randomly drawn.

Comment

Not sure if you received my reply Zips, but I sent one xD!

(yes, apparently I won a key!!!)

Comment

That now makes two replies. Still waiting on three others...

Comment

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Thanks a lot Zips! I still cannot believe it x)

Comment

I will give the other selected winners until the end of the day to respond to the PM, otherwise new winners will be selected to replace the non-replies.

Comment

God I hope they don't reply you..

Comment

Working...
                              X