Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

If you want a beta key for the Diablo III beta, you're in luck.

How to Enter:
    1. Post in this thread saying how much you love TGN (or CSN). A single sentence is fine seeing as how winners will be selected randomly.
    2. Only one entry per person.

That is it.

I'll pick a few random winners in about a day's time. That would be about a day from the original post time of this thread.

Please only enter if you're actually interested in playing the beta and are able to play it. Winners will be notified via PM after a RANDOM drawing of winners. I will send the winners a PM, at which point they will have a period of 24 hours to reply back saying they still want the key. Afterwards, if they reply, they will be sent their key. If they don't reply, another random winner will be selected.

Good luck!

We at Total Gaming Network & CS-Nation would like to extend an extra special thank you to Blizzard for offering up some keys for a giveaway through our network. Really guys, thank you!

I'd like a D3 key if you can spare it. I've been visiting Csnation(now TGN) since back in the CS 1.3 days when Rizzah was running the site and you've kept this awesome site running and it's one of the few good gaming sites geared towards PC gamers. Although anxiously awaiting Global Offensing I rarely play CS anymore but still find this site amazing and informative. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

I just registered here to post - but I've been looking for a beta key for ages. Would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Comment

Awesome contest guys! I'm new but your website looks really great

Comment

Could you give me a spare key ??? I really love Diablo and TGN!!!

Comment

I love TGN (CSN) that would give me the opportunity to play Diablo 3 and 4 years ago I have the urge to play my pc it runs at maximum and so I will continue this site as my facebook I promise.: Redface:: Redface:: Redface:: Redface:: Redface:

Comment

I usually keep my sawx in a bawxxx. Can I have a key plzzzz? :3 p.s. you're aye-mazing.

Comment

I love the proactiveness. It's pooled news that lets you flow in realtime in the pulse of gaming.

Comment

I love TGN so much i would toss a puppy out of a speeding car.

Comment

hello from france : TGN and blizzard rock !
                    I rediscovered my computer to test the long waited diablo III. Really hope to have a key to test it to be ready for the launch !

Comment

I've followed TGN for quite some time on Twitter (far enough back that you guys gave me a Bad Company 2 PS3 beta key), and I certainly do love them!

Comment

Love is a strong word! Im not sure we're ready for that CSN..but if you insist! I love TGN / CSN ! Would be very happy to get a beta key!

Comment

Although I don't leave many comments I always made sure to check the website for gaming news (very fond memories of cs only news way back in the day) and will continue to do so. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

What can I say, I <3 CSN

Comment

I've been following TGN for the past few weeks and they're always keeping me up-to-date!

Comment

Working...
                              X