Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winners Selected in our CS:GO Beta Key Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners Selected in our CS:GO Beta Key Giveaway!

A PM has been sent to each of the winners. If you do not have a PM from me announcing you as a winner, then I'm sorry but you weren't randomly selected. The drawing for winners was random. Each post was assigned a number of 1-55 based on the order that you posted.

The scope of 1 through 55 was entered as the lower and upper values at random.org and the numbers it spit out were the winners. Repeat entries were not counted, nor were posts that were not actually entries for the contest.

For those who did receive a PM, you have roughly 24-hours to reply to the PM in order to receive your key. If anybody fails to respond in that time, their key is forfeit and another random winner will be selected.

I also went and selected 12 winners instead of the 10 I had originally intended. There were a ton of great entries and I felt bad having so few keys to give out. However, this means that there will be less keys that I can give out through Twitter later today.

That reminds me, keep an eye on our Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TGN for random CS:GO keys throughout the evening. You'll have to be quick on the draw with them and I won't give any unfair advantage to anybody by pre-announcing when a key is going up there.

Congratulations to all of the winners here! Everybody had some great drawings and hopefully it was as enjoyable for you to do as it was for us to view the winners. Winners may reveal themselves if they so choose to, or you can wait until I hear back from everyone and I'll put up a post with the names of the winners and their winning drawings (which again, really didn't matter for anything other than to have fun ).

Re: Winners Selected in our CS:GO Beta Key Giveaway!

Grats, I didn't win

Comment

grats! i dont think my drawing made the cut! lol

Comment

Congrats to those who won!

Comment

Uh there has been a mistake i did not get a pm :/

Comment

Hahaha, congratulations to the lucky ones!

Comment

Thank you very much Zips!
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Haha, i won something first time in my life, when i saw new message in PM box i got heart attack, i was lucky beacouse ambulance was nearby

Comment

Well just tops off a complete and utter sh** week

Comment

Oooh such bad luck congratulations to the winners!

Comment

well i didnt win the drawing contest but i just got the first key for the twitter beta giveaway! thanks TGN!

Comment

Originally posted by crooK
                        well i didnt win the drawing contest but i just got the first key for the twitter beta giveaway! thanks TGN!
                        Ah, so it was you who won that one. Congrats on snagging the first Twitter key we have.

Comment

Well i'm gonna go drown my sorrows in bed, got work in the morning

Comment

I just want to thank TGN for the opportunity to play GO. You all are awesome!

Comment

yup it was me! thanks so much zips and the TGN community!

Comment

Working...
                              X