Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:P I draw long A on dust2, one of my most loved places in CS:S and SC1.6

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Here is my tentative de_train...

Comment

It's long A in dust2, i think everyone who got involved in scrim would know this nasty spot.as you come out of the double doors, there is no doubt that you will get sniped by awper. I've been reading this forum for 4 years(this website was called csnation, of course), even though i didn't register an account in the forum until now. As a sincere reader in Taiwan, hopefully, i will get the chance to win a CS:GO beta key. Thank you guys.

Comment

I've been playing cs_crackhouse for years... no way am I going to pass up an opportunity on drawing it! That was fun!

Just like Jogging bear, I also found out about this from Facepunch/Zips!

Comment

The only thing about as_highrise that isn't high and rising is my talent, or utter lack thereof.

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

The amount of time I spent on this is beyond acceptable. I couldn't attach it to my post, so here it is off my slow website.

Comment

Skyworld ftw

Comment

Fondest memories of counter-strike are playing on nipper map servers. One of my personal favorites were the as_crazytank maps. Hope you like my depiction, and hope I win a CS:GO key

Comment

Well, i always liked de_aztec, is my favorite map, so here is my drawing, Good luck everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by z0mby
                      Well, i always liked de_aztec, is my favorite map, so here is my drawing, Good luck everyone!
                      Not to be off topic... but I have to ask. How did you pull off the shadows like that on paint? It looks quite awesome.

Comment

Gotta go with the classic!

Comment

LMAO some of these drawings are fantastic. Good job guys.

Comment

By the gods.. I feel bad entering with this because it's absolutely horrible compared to the ones most of you have made. I've always been bad at drawing. (It's cs_office by the windows and the staircase)

Comment

cs_compound, i have sentiment to that map, just love the day time and scenery
                              i wont say i want to win, beacouse i know i wont win anything anyways... i am unlucky, never won anything, but well, it's nothing new if i will "loose", im ready for it, and i belive it will be like it. Life is brutal, even if you know CS for 8 years

Comment

Disclaimer: I have no artistic ability

It's cs_italy obviously! I loved spraying random pictures on that building at CT spawn as a terrorist so when the CTs spawn they see it.
                                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                                X