Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Congratulations on finding the thread! You are now one step closer to potentially winning one of the handful of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys we have in our possession!

TO ENTER: Simply watch the video below and follow the instructions. It's fairly simple. Failure to follow the method of entry into the contest means your entry will not be put under consideration for the random drawing, so pay attention!

Only one entry allowed per person.

Good luck! Remember, there are just over two days from the time of this post to get your entry submitted. We will randomly select the winners either late on Thursday or early on Friday. Winners will be notified via PM and winners MUST respond to the PM in order to receive their key.

This is my (badly drawn) paint rendition of cs_office. It was the first map I played in counterstrike. Good luck everyone.

Comment

my one and only love, cs_office ftw

Comment

scoutzknivez baby, especially with low grav on. this is what helped me fine tune my twitch aiming!

also yay just noticed today is my 2 year join date. how convenient!

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Pretty horrible drawing of aim_ak_colt from 1.5/1.6, Used to play this all the time with my dad. Good times.

Comment

I tried the best I could. So I give you.. de_rats

Comment

Average day on CS_Office. CT's really have it bad on this map, kinda hoping they fix it in cs:go. Also sorry for registering to post, I'm from Facepunch and only just saw your post zips, so I thought I'd at least give it a shot.

Comment

T spawn in de_dust2

Comment

I....THINK it supposed to be the Surf Ski 2 map......maybe..... (My memory and art skills is failing me) If you squint real hard (from preferably a mile away)....you might get an a vague idea of which map I was thinking about in this picture....probably.

Comment

By far I have to say cs_italy, just something about those chickens...

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

I guess this is to hard...

Comment

I cant wait to play the new de_dust2, i would love to get a key.

Comment

Beautiful drawing

Comment

Here is mine de_aztec btw just so you know i have been coming to this site since 2001/2, in the days of Spastic Childs amazing skins

Comment

It's De_aztec!

Good luck everyone ! And welcome to TGN for some of you

Comment

Working...
                              X