Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Update on the State of TGN (Beta Key Announcement as Well)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Update on the State of TGN (Beta Key Announcement as Well)

Hey everybody, just figured I'd give a quick update on what's going on around here.
    1. As I understand it, many users are having problems accessing the site at seemingly random times throughout the day. Trust me when I say that you are not alone in this. I am also having problems and every time I see someone else is having an issue I relay the information to [MyIS]Crrrazzzy who has, in turn, been in contact with our server host.

There isn't much I can do about this at the moment and as soon as I hear anything I'll let everyone know. The host is apparently aware of the slowness and failure to load the site and are, as I was last informed, working on things.
    2. Speaking of [MyIS]Crrrazzzy, he had a special request. If you would be so kind as to go HERE and cast your vote, he'd be super happy and inclined to get the site fixed faster^! It's for a good cause, plus the girl on the page is the daughter of the guy who runs Off Duty Gamers. I'm sure he's quite the awesome person. I really don't know, I never talked to him. But yeah, go vote if you want.

^Him saying it would get the site fixed faster isn't completely true and may or may not be something I made up just now.
    3. Next, we have some new content already wrapped up. A few new videos are ready to go, we are just waiting for Youtube to stop being stupid.
    4. Finally, if you lasted this long, congrats! You are now aware that next week on the 21st, we will have a handful of beta keys to distribute for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive! I'm still figuring out how to best distribute these but it won't be anything too crazy. Probably just a random distribution depending on how many people are interested. Hopefully there are still some old CS-Nation and Counter-Strike fans out there.

I WANT A BETA KEY SO BAD!

Comment

Re: Quick Update on the State of TGN (Beta Key Announcement as Well)

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      I WANT A BETA KEY SO BAD!
      I'm with this guy lol, been playing CS since the beta releases, haven't played in over a year and would love to get back into it with CS:GO!

Comment

yeh I would actually install CSGO to try it out and play since its something sort of new, I sort of kicked the CS habit after 10 or so years lol

Comment

A beta key you say? Yes please.

Comment

Hopefully I'll win one. I've loved this site for all my cs news since it was first born. I always preferred this site compared to planethalflife.com

Comment

I voted, I am interested in the key, but I'm even more interested in being able to visit TGN frequently again

Comment

A key would be...good.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Interested in a key.

Comment

I'm glad to see we are getting some new [legit] signups around here.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

need cs:go key lol, also did tgn have a css league years ago? logo on this site looks familiar

Comment

Not new but pretty legit

Comment

Originally posted by authenticK
                          need cs:go key lol, also did tgn have a css league years ago? logo on this site looks familiar
                          Well TGN and CSnation were in a temporary partnership before the two sites merged last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                            Well TGN and CSnation were in a temporary partnership before the two sites merged last year.
                            yea i was thinking of TGL just saw the forum section for it down below

Comment

I would love a key thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X