Happy New Year from TGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year from TGN

Yep, Happy New Year to all of our readers here!

Hopefully 2012 will be full of new video reviews, some awesome news, and more [strike]drunken[/strike] crazy antics from yours truly and everyone else at Total Gaming Network/CS-Nation!

Not too much news this week and last. It's the holidays still after all and the huge post-holiday lull has certainly kicked in.

HOWEVER, SgtMattBaker has a fairly cool giveaway underway that he is running on his own. It's for Total War: Shogun 2 and you're allowed to enter once per day until the day of the drawing on January 2nd. Be sure to go check that out!

If you're enjoying a bit of the ol' bubbly tonight, be sure to be careful when traveling.

And since this is a gaming site, feel free to share your thoughts on your personal GOTY! If you want, write up something in your blog here at TGN, leave a link below and we'll put them up on the main page (provided they aren't swear filled and actually attempted to follow some semblance of maturity and proper grammar).

As for my GOTY? It's honestly difficult to choose. On one hand, Skyrim is an amazing title in almost every aspect. On the other hand, Saints Row the Third had you beating people with a giant purple dildo and was one of the best "over the top" open world titles I've played in recent memory.

Perhaps I'll do a write up about that soon. You are all going to be quite shocked to see what I picked for my FPS of the year!

Re: Happy New Year from TGN

Duty calls?

Comment

Skyrim.
      But, with all the holidays and my cousins coming to town, we had the opportunity to complete Rayman Origins in co-op, lulz were had. Definitely a top contender.

Comment

Working...
      X