What's Going On at TGN - Week of November 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going On at TGN - Week of November 28th

Hey everybody, just here to give you a quick update on what we are working on here. And by "we" I mean what "I'm" presently working on for you guys.

The latest beta weekend for Star Wars: The Old Republic is largely over and I managed to record some footage. I'll be working on a small preview video for that. It won't be a detailed look at the game per se, but rather my personal opinion on the game itself. Look for that later this week.

I'm also working on a review of Metal Gear Solid HD. This will be a text review since I don't have the means to record footage from my Xbox 360. I'm also considering doing a preview or review video for Serious Sam 3: BFE. I never really got into the series and am already getting my ass kicked, so that would be quite the experience to watch I'm sure.

I guess I should throw it out there and ask if there's anything new or coming out soon that you would like to see me maybe do some coverage on, let me know here. I guess the easiest way to suggest a game would be to see if I have it first, typically via Steam by going to my games list.

All I ask is that you please keep the requests reasonable. IE: I probably won't do videos for say, Aion, since it's a bit older now, the download size is massive, and I don't much feel like ponying up the $15 (that I don't have) for a month's subscription.

Also, we're getting codes from DICE's zh1nt0 right now for... something. I'm not sure what it is just yet.

Re: What's Going On at TGN - Week of November 28th

We're getting exclusive TGN dogtags for bf3?!?!?!?!??!

Comment

Huge list! Nothing come to my mind to be honest.

I also wonder what the codes are for? A special jimykx dogtag maybe?

Comment

Well, by watching his twitter i would assume those are more free specact codes for PC. But you never know xD

Comment

I WANT FREE CODEZ

Comment

SW:TOR was amazing. I enjoyed it so much. Beta made me preorder it. The story depth in the game is amazing and I was not bored with it at all. Hope this is largely competitive with WOW.

Comment

SS3: BFE hands down is such a blast. I played SS1/2 for years up to the day that SS3 came out. You really have to enjoy the game and the old versions of the game to truly like the guy.

Comment

And naturally, zh1nt0 hasn't gotten back to us. I'll shoot him a message next time I see him on Twitter though.

And yeah, the past weekend of SWTOR kind of sold me on it it as well.

Comment

Codes for a free copy of BF3?!
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                  X