Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

To help give a couple of awesome Indie developers a bit of well deserved promotion, we're going to give away two copies of the Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth two-pack! That's right, while the bundle is currently on sale for just $39.95 (USD), we have two copies to give away to you, the readers of Total Gaming Network!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwLQRW2YmU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwLQRW2YmU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    HOW TO ENTER:
    Leave a comment here IN THIS THREAD. A nice, worthwhile comment about why you want this awesome bundle deal for free!

That's it. That is all you have to do.

HOW WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED:
    We will randomly select two users who have posted in this thread to be the winners. We will use a random number generator, so everybody has a fair shot to win!

We will let this thread run for one day and after about 24 hours (give or take), the random drawing will be conducted.

SPECIAL NOTE:
    You must be a registered user of Total Gaming Network to even be considered for the drawing. Registration is free, so there's no excuse not to sign up!

We will also have two random winners in an identical drawing over at CS-Nation. One final chance to win will come by way of our Twitter!

That all seems quite simple, right? You bet it is! Now, don't get too discouraged if you don't win one of the five bundles we have to give away (two for TGN, two for CSN, one for Twitter). The bundle for Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth is only $39.95, which is a savings of 40% off of the total if you bought them separately. Keep in mind that this special will only last until January 11.

In case you missed our news post about this bundle deal the other day, be sure to "continue reading" for more information about both of these titles!<!--more-->
    About Overgrowth
    Overgrowth takes place in the savage world of Lugaru where rabbits, wolves and other animals are forced to use paws, claws and medieval weaponry to engage each other in battle. Overgrowth will be a seamless integration of brutal close quarters combat and fluid platforming. Powered by our brand new Phoenix Engine, Overgrowth will have cutting edge graphics, brutal physics, realistic AI and intuitive combat controls that will immerse players and tap into their primal survival instincts.

About Natural Selection 2
    The game features truly unique sides (Marines vs. Aliens), dynamic environments (including alien "infestation" that grows and deforms environments during the course of the game) and real-time strategy (some players can choose to play from the top-down as Commanders!).
    Lighting in-editor

It will also be the most moddable game ever released and will include most of the game's source code (in Lua script) along with all the programming and art tools we are using to build the game. We expect the mod scene to explode and offer unlimited variations, mods and entirely new games. We will also release many updates to keep the core game fresh with new maps, weapons and abilities.

Re: Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

Because I like games

Comment

Free games are always awesome.

Natural selection 2 looks interesting. plus the mod tools sound awesome

Comment

Used to play NS 1 religiously and will buy 2 regardless but obviously I'm jumping at the chance to get the sure to be amazing NS 2 for free!

Comment

I was a big fan of both Lugaru and Natural Selection 1, and since I saw the cool stuff they're doing for both of these new titles, I've been excited for both. I haven't got the money to buy the pack and I doubt I will any time within the time limit. So, really, I'm posting here because I think it'd be cool to get these for free. I've already posted on Twitter about both games in hopes to get more buyers and I'm about to post a Bulletin explaining them on Myspace. Even if I don't win, I'll wait until I can buy them both (but that might take a bit of time).

Comment

The only way this deal could be better is if Robert Kotick was involved in it in any way, shape, or form.

Comment

I can't say I've played either of the games predecessors but I have heard about both before. I've been following the progress of NS2 for the last few months wanting to get in on the action this time. Only learned about overgrowth a few days ago and it seems an intresting concept, the mod tools also look quite amazing. Also free games are always nice.

Comment

I want this bundle because I've been a big Wolfire's fan since the Black Shades days, I love Natural Selection, and nothing beats an extremely awesome combination of indie games like this. What a surprise when CSNation make this an even more awesome moment with this Give-Away! YAY! *cross fingers*

Comment

Independent companies gave us games such as Braid and Plants vs Zombies (one of my faves).
                  These games look pretty good, It would be a joy to take them for a "spin".

Comment

I always liked NS1 back in the days. I would totally love to get this

Comment

Looks like a new interesting game to freshen things up.

Comment

2 awesome looking indie games for the price of one? seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.

I would really like to be able to play NS2 and Overgrowth!!

Comment

Becouse i love the concept of the game very much ,you know .if i would create a game it would feel something like this ,thats why its really important for me ,im swollowed by the story ,cant be helped i need this one (

Comment

So i can play NS2 and pretend im part of the Marines unit in Aliens, and to support indie Devs.

'Game over man, Game over'

Comment

These games seem pretty fun, I'll have a try at the drawing.

Overgrowth sounds pretty cool, I might buy that if I don't win.

Comment

Working...
                              X