No announcement yet.

Wolfenstein Fan Art Contest Kicks Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfenstein Fan Art Contest Kicks Off!

MyInternetServices.com has partnered up with Intel, id Software, and Activision to bring the world the Wolfenstein Fan Art Contest! This contest will call upon the artistic talents of those near and far to deliver the best possible piece of fan art for Wolfenstein.
    Contest begins on October 15th and concludes on November 15th
    • Contestant must be a United States resident.
    • Contestant must be 18 years or older.
    • Entry must not exceed 2mb (2048kb) in file size.
    • Entry must be a GIF, JPG, or PNG file.

You may create your entry by using the provided media assets in addition to any other assets you may find; lewd content or content featuring other corporate logos is strictly prohibited.

The initial round of judging for the contest will be conducted by members of our very own Total Gaming League. Membership to the TGL is completely free and signing up is a breeze.

The second round of judging will be conducted by staff members from Activision and id Software. They will narrow the entries down to the final three. All rounds of judging will be based on factors such as popularity, level of quality, and more.

Prizes include a number of fantastic products from Intel.
    1st Place
    o Intel® Core™ i7 920 processor
    o Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO
    2nd Place
    o Intel® Core™ i7 920 processor
    3rd Place
    o $100 Cash

Get started now on your piece of fan art and you could be walking away with some shiny, new hardware. Head on over to the official Wolfenstein Fan Art Contest page for the full details!

Re: Wolfenstein Fan Art Contest Kicks Off!

I have a few questions about the Contest that I wish to discuss with an Administrator privately. Please message me when you get the chance.

The issue has been delt with, so dont mind this post :)

EDIT 11/15. The same issue has arisen again. It was already dealt with once before, and will need to be taken care of again. I believe it is very important that the problem is cleared up before round 2 starts as well! So someone please get in touch with me through PM's or something that can help ASAP!

Thank you!

Comment

Re: Wolfenstein Fan Art Contest Kicks Off!

Any Update on this contest? If I didn't win anything, I would like to know asap so i can get some good deals with the Black Friday sales going on and what not! haha.

Comment

Working...
      X