TGN Podcast Episode #33 Released - Special NHL Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Podcast Episode #33 Released - Special NHL Edition

The latest episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast has been released today. Here's what this newest episode covers:
    The podcast crew is please to present an interview between our own Jason Gombos and EA Sports Canada's Matt Mahar. Being the puckhead that he is, Jason was able to dig into the corners and kick the puck out the Matt on the upcoming NHL 3 on 3 Arcade for PS3 and XBOX360 - coming to your Playstation Store February 4th and Live Marketplace February 11th - and talk about the latest installment of Jason's favorite game series of all time - NHL09.

So enjoy this special edition - and fair warning - you may want to check your speakers at about the 6 second mark... NHL arenas like to make noises when they score goals for the home team.

TGN Podcast #33: Special NHL Edition

00:01 - Interview with EA Sports Producer Matt Mahar

Be sure to listen to this podcast and stay tuned to the feed! Feel free to post your feedback in this thread. You can also post any suggestions or ideas for the podcast in this forum.

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #33 Released - Special NHL Edition

Just got the word first directly from EA Sports.

NHL 3on3 Arcade will be released on February 4th on the Playstation Store and February 11th on Live Marketplace.

Thanks again to Matt, sk88z, and the rest of the EA Sports team for this awesome interview. Great job Jason.

Comment

Nice, early on the PS3 for once? For $10/£9001 doesn't sound like a bad deal, always liked the earlier on hockey games as a mess around but never bothered to buy the several itterations since. Might try this out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma View Post
        Nice, early on the PS3 for once? For $10/£9001 doesn't sound like a bad deal, always liked the earlier on hockey games as a mess around but never bothered to buy the several itterations since. Might try this out.
        Yea this looks like fun, and I have the old NES Hockey game they was talking about that was so fun I loved getting into fights in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
          Yea this looks like fun, and I have the old NES Hockey game they was talking about that was so fun I loved getting into fights in it.
          Agreed. This game is going to be a blast to sitdown with some friends and play a little no holds barred hockey. And only for $9.99, psssh that's only one Arby's value meal right there. :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
          X