Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Went online to multiplay and when I tried to set regions I kept getting the message ID_WEB_SHOWRECEIPT ETC. What the
    ??????? does that mean and now I have no way of playing in my region. Any help would be appreciated.......thanks.

Re: Confused

What is your region?

Did you log off and clear out your cache?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Logged off but how do I clear my cache ???

Comment

CTRL+SHIFT+DEL if you're using Firefox. I have no idea about other browsers.

Comment

First, clearing your cache will erase any history and/or passwords that you may have stored. So if you know your passwords, you can continue:

For IE9:
          Click on TOOLS go to INTERNET OPTIONS. An Internet Options window pops up and in the middle of Browsing History is the DELETE button. Click on that and the DELETE BROWSING HISTORY box comes up. You want to check all the options and uncheck the Preserve option at the top. Click DELETE and in a few seconds the history/cookies/cache will be deleted.

For Firefox:
          Click on TOOLS and select CLEAR RECENT HISTORY. A "Clear All History" box pops up and you have everything selected and then you check all the boxes inside that. Some may be grayed out depending on other features you have enabled. Click CLEAR NOW and in a few seconds all the same things will be deleted.

Then log into Battlelog and see if you can select your region option.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yup, I'm on firefox and clearing my cache fixes a lot of battlelog problems

Comment

Crunch, thanks for the info...but I still have the same problem. That latest patch led to this problem but I can still play so any other solutions might be helpful. Thanks .........Rebel444

Comment

Working...
              X