TGN's Big Releases of 08' Top 10 List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN's Big Releases of 08' Top 10 List

Are you still unsure what games to spend your hard earned cash on in 2008? Then check out our top 10 list of the biggest games to be released in 2008.

Don't agree with our top 10 list? Then post your thoughts and discuss the article right here.

Re: TGN's Big Releases of 08' Top 10 List

Seriously, how did you miss this out?

http://www.play.com/main/product.php?t=155271

Comment

no alex you read the title wrong, top 10, not games for those who are 10. like you.

Comment

Good to see spore is in there. Nice list overall I think, varied and they all look like good games.

Comment

But... doesn't everyone love buses?

It's not any old driving game, you have to:

"transport as many passengers as possible and keep to the timetable! Reckless driving and unpunctuality will result in a bad reputation."

But, anyway, or more serious matters, i'm looking forward to seeing Brother in Arms and i would love to try the new Mario Kart. But, i can't see it being as fun as the N64 version

Comment

I have it pre-orderd.

Comment

i can, the N64 didn't have a wii wheel.

i will have to intimidate my friend with a wii to get this game so i can try it.

Comment

I watched the Brothers in Arms video, and it looks like you do more ordering than shooting. Could be too much of a good thing i wonder?

Comment

Ok...so I'll go on with the real list....

#1 Left 4 Dead - probably gonna win GOTY and institutionalize griefing. Yes, this game will be that good.

#2 Tiberium - no explanation needed

#3 Quake Live - free 2 play Q3 game

#4 Battlefield Heroes - free to play but paid for upgrades

#5 Rage - id doing something other than Doom or Quake and it's a driving game

#6 Far Cry 2 - no explanation needed

#7 The Agency - spy vs spy mmo

#8 Huxley - MMOFPS

#9 Penny Arcade Adventures - if you haven't been under a rock...yeah, this game will be huge

#10 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - what should have been finally gets released

And my big sleeper hit of the year will go to Aliens: Colonial Marines - Face hugging goodness at last

2008 will be great....and great for the PC.

Comment

most people tend to make their own list and include "free" games. and games "they" want the most.

this list had a lot of research and effort put into it.

Comment

But, despite all the research, it still boils down to the fact that it's your opinion of what's going to be big

Comment

Battlefield: Heroes
                        Far Cry 2
                        Tiberium
                        Red Alert 3

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                          most people tend to make their own list and include "free" games. and games "they" want the most.

this list had a lot of research and effort put into it.
                          Originally posted by Manzi View Post
                          Are you still unsure what games to spend your hard earned cash on in 2008? Then check out our top 10 list of the biggest games to be released in 2008.

Don't agree with our top 10 list? Then post your thoughts and discuss the article right here.

I can honestly say...I don't agree with your list at all. That's why I made my own, because you said that you wanted to know.

Comment

yeah I have to agree this "official list" fails... But I didn't expect anything less or more since TGN has obviously turned its back on PC Gamers here lately and has turned focus on creating a MySpace type network and opened arms wide for Consoles. :thumbsup:

*searches for the perfect fail picture*

Comment

Ugh. I hate when you guys post news in every single network site. Isn't that the point of the main news section, so we can keep it neat and not have a billion copies of the saem news?

Comment

Working...
                              X