No announcement yet.

MyInternetServices.com Invades the UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyInternetServices.com Invades the UK!

MyInternetServices.com announced today that it will start game server rentals in the UK on November 12th. Specials will start to be posted on the MyInternetServices.com website next week. Some games are already available for rental.

“We are very excited to be expanding into Europe. We are hoping this will give the players an alternative to their current provider. MyInternetServices.com is committed to giving the gamers low cost and reliable game servers.” Kevin Hollabaugh VP Sales.

For more information on MyInternetServices and where you can now purchase your European server, please visit here.

:yay:
    HAZAAR!

Comment

Just out of interest, where are you hosting the servers in the UK. London i assume?

Plus, you should add some kind of pugin that allows users to convert costs on the fly.
      Unlike the US, there are lots of different European currencies. You have the £, €, Danish Krone, Swiss Francs, Swedish Kronor.... If you are entering the European market, i would advise catering for as many people as possible.

I had a look for some kind of converter VB plugin, but there doesn't seem to be one. The main method is to use some code that converts the currency through a site a like www.xe.com

But, anyway, that's good news. Maybe you will have to come on holiday to England some time

Comment

great news

Comment

World domination cannot be far off then. ¬_¬

Comment

YAY great news for all but only if it was a bit sooner What datacenter are you going to be in will i get uber 8-10 ping as i do to some

Comment

I wish I got pings like that RJW. The lowest I've ever gotten is in the 20s. Most of the time, those servers are located in Virginia but never in GA, where I live. It's odd that way. Silly routing.

Comment

I managed to 1 ping on CS:Source when i was playing with Oli and people. They all assumed i had some sort of ping hack

Comment

Ping test

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                  I wish I got pings like that RJW. The lowest I've ever gotten is in the 20s. Most of the time, those servers are located in Virginia but never in GA, where I live. It's odd that way. Silly routing.
                  Originally posted by =[MI5]=RJW View Post
                  YAY great news for all but only if it was a bit sooner What datacenter are you going to be in will i get uber 8-10 ping as i do to some
                  Try to ping this and see what you get. This is out of our new datacenter.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                    Just out of interest, where are you hosting the servers in the UK. London i assume?
                    Correct.

Comment

Yeah looks to be around 10ish for me

Comment

Pinging between 10-30ms.

Is any part of the site hosted in London, or do we still have to make the journey to America?

Comment

34ms from Wales . Where are they based? London?

Comment

Working...
                          X