Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (PC) Multipalyer Video Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (PC) Multipalyer Video Review

Holy crap, I finally got the multiplayer portion of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 review done! Go me! Go Zips! Go watch the video!

As with the recent reviews, the final score comes at the end of the video. The rest is perfectly a-ok to watch as well, trust me!

OUCH! Those are some low scores.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh they aren't that low, surely.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the MP myself. It's not breathtaking or revolutionary, but as you say in the video, it's a great game to fill in the gaps in your time when you don't feel like playing BF3.

The pick 10 system is awesome. I can finally get rid of useless stuff like tactical grenades and get more perks or attachments. It offers a lot of freedom to make classes.

Also, your sensitivity seems too high
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

No, it wasnt that low. I would have thought it would have been higher though.

With what I saw in the video, I would have given it a 5.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            No, it wasnt that low. I would have thought it would have been higher though.

With what I saw in the video, I would have given it a 5.
            I just CBA to have found other maps since I just wanted to grab enough footage for the review and try to limit my edits. Which didn't really work out anyway.

But like I said, it's still better than MW3's multiplayer and much better than MW2's multiplayer. It's still multiplayer for a CoD game, so it's essentially the same across the board, it's the minor differences that at least try to set it apart from the other games.

Comment

I like PC Gamer for giving it a 66 lol

Comment

God that FOV is trippy after converting to XBOX cos my PC shat the bed on me a long time ago. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                X