Zombies and More in The Walking Dead Episode 1 Video Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies and More in The Walking Dead Episode 1 Video Review

Telltale Games' most recent "point and click" style adventure game, The Walking Dead, was recently released. In a bit of an unusual break for the company, the first episode of the game already shoves more violence, swearing, and gore than probably any of their other works combined.

Check out what we thought of Episode 1, A New Day, as we dive head first into The Walking Dead.

Useful Links

The Walking Dead homepage -- http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead
    The Walking Dead on Steam -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/207610/ ($25 total for all five episodes, one episode per month) (Also available on XBLA and PSN)

Nice, i love The Walking Dead, and this looks nice

Comment

The game is pretty fun, it is a different style of a game. Although it seems like the episodes are going to be rather quick it does give a good show of what happens kinda behind scenes from the show and the comic. I think overall it is well done, although it seems a bit choppy at times, it well worth the $20 or so I paid for it. I also like the idea of each episode coming out each month for it to be played.

Comment

Re: Zombies and More in The Walking Dead Episode 1 Video Review

Well you figure that 1.5-2 hours per episode, give or take.

Five episodes, so you're looking at about 8-10 hours of gameplay for $25, if you only play through it once. Compare that with say a certain modern shooter, or a number of modern titles that run you $60 for 5-7 hours for the single player.

Comment

Re: Zombies and More in The Walking Dead Episode 1 Video Review

BACK TO THE FUTURE STYLE :yay:

Like, blue, red, green repercussions?
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X