Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Video Review Part 1 - Single Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Video Review Part 1 - Single Player

Oh yes, this is happening. Here is the first of two planned video reviews focusing on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Activision, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer Games.

Part one focuses on the game's rather lacking, short single player campaign and can be viewed below. If you enjoyed the video or if you hated it, feel free to add a rating to it and leave a comment below voicing your opinion!

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Video Review Part 1 - Single Player

Pretty good review.

Comment

Awesome review Zips, and you are right i completed the game last night in under 5 hours as i got bored and switched difficulty to easy like you said! oh yeah i did not play the MP because i cant because my versions is what you would call illegitimate .

Comment

Oh so thats what you sound like. Honestly though, that was frustrating to watch. Good points from you, but just watching the game itself... Bleh...

Comment

So apparently there's a bug on GoalPost, if you run down the street to get an error that closes your game, but if you run through a building its fine. Good Job. SP is nothing special.

Comment

the game isnt bad on consoles but fail on the pc but for me still bf3 ftw

Comment

Part 2 is slightly delayed due to Skyrim consuming my life for the entire day, possibly weekend. @5t3v0: I've done video reviews and previews here before, a growing number of them, in fact. So this isn't the first time my voice has been heard, even if it's modified a bit through Soundbooth's audio processing to clean it up slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                Part 2 is slightly delayed due to Skyrim consuming my life for the entire day, possibly weekend.
                I hear ya buddy

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                  Part 2 is slightly delayed due to Skyrim consuming my life for the entire day, possibly weekend. @5t3v0: I've done video reviews and previews here before, a growing number of them, in fact. So this isn't the first time my voice has been heard, even if it's modified a bit through Soundbooth's audio processing to clean it up slightly.
                  *Insert part about me feeling bad about not viewing/remembering others...*

By the way, Im not being sarcastic here... Though one could be forgiven for thinking so... Stupid wording...

Comment

Good review zips, you have a very soothing voice!

I didn't purchase MW3 this time, I thought it looked a bit 'meh'.

Comment

where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by sologaga
                        where is it?
                        The... review? Did you read the first post in the thread and see the big video?

Comment

Working...
                        X