Left 4 Dead 2 Video Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 2 Video Review

Valve's Left 4 Dead 2 has just been released and the question on everyone's mind is whether or not the game is worthy of a full-priced sequel or if it's merely DLC in sheep's clothing. Total Gaming Network staff member, ChristianOfTheWired slashes and guns his way through the Xbox 360 version of the game to answer that very question.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2B63Xzly5IU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2B63Xzly5IU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Release Date: November 17, 2009
    Developers(s): Valve
    Publisher(s): Valve
    Distributor(s): Valve (Steam), Electronic Arts (Retail)
    Max Players: Up to 8 players
    Platform(s): PC & Xbox 360

Positives:
    + Visuals
    + Melee weapons
    + Addictive game modes
    + Scavenge mode
    + Great game to play with friends
    + Many memorable sequences in each campaign

Negatives:
    - Some lag issues on the Xbox 360 version (this has since been addressed by Valve)
    - Random crashing to desktop experienced by some PC users

Bottom Line:
    "Always different, always fun, always impressive."

Total Gaming Network Score: 9.5/10

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Video Review

Wow, i definitely would not have guessed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boreas
      Wow, i definitely would not have guessed that.
      It definitely is amazing, a much better game overall than the first. I've finished two of the campaigns online with random strangers and it really is ridiculously fun, should be even better once a couple of my friends can organize something I wasn't really a huge fan of the first game but L4D2 is refined in every way, to put it simply.

Comment

Well they have done the right thing, improved and that is what a sequal is all about.
        Not to dramatically change it but to improve on its floors.

Comment

I don't like how you hold your weapon right up in your face. Any way to chagne that?

Comment

Working...
          X