Portal 2 DLC Preview - New Cave Johnson Dialogue and Playing Community Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 2 DLC Preview - New Cave Johnson Dialogue and Playing Community Maps

Valve has provided the press with a preview release of the upcoming Portal 2 downloadable content, the Perpetual Testing Initiative. This DLC provides all players with the easy to use tool set that lets them build their own test chambers and share them with this and other worlds.

First up in a short series of videos is a look at just how easy it is to play these custom maps, add them to your queue, and special surprises from Cave Johnson himself.

Damn, Zips!, I really have to give it to you, you work really hard on getting all of this stuff at TGN. Thanks!.

Comment

Re: Portal 2 DLC Preview - New Cave Johnson Dialogue and Playing Community Maps

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
      Damn, Zips!, I really have to give it to you, you work really hard on getting all of this stuff at TGN. Thanks!.
      Thanks! I'm on about a 1/3rd of the sleep I should be getting right now between the Guild Wars 2 stuff (still have 349GB of footage to go through), the Portal 2 stuff, the Sniper Elite V2 review, and having still more to do (Mists of Pandaria, Max Payne 3 coming up, and Binary Domain (optional)).

Comment

Well, at least it looks like you really enjoy doing this .

BTW, does the map creator support co-op? or is it only single player?

Comment

Single player only. No idea if they plan on adding support for co-op maps in the future or not.

Comment

By the way, part 2 is already up: http://totalgamingnetwork.com/conten...aps-with-Ease!

Parts 3 and 4 are also up on the Youtube channel. They will be added as news here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
              does the map creator support co-op? or is it only single player?
              yeah, I saw the videos yesterday before Zips made these threads and I came here to ask the same. I hope they add support for co-op maps because I find that much more fun honestly.

Comment

Working...
              X