Killing Floor Twisted Christmas 2 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor Twisted Christmas 2 Preview

I was fortunate enough to have some time with the upcoming Twisted Christmas update for Killing Floor from Tripwire Interactive. The update will feature new weapons, new achievements, and a new map. It will be released alongside a free weekend and the release of new, completely optional premium DLC character skins.

So, check out some of the update details below alongside gameplay footage from yours truly.

The Twisted Christmas event will run from December 7 through to January 4, 2012. More information can be found here and here.

Re: Killing Floor Twisted Christmas 2 Preview

i wonder how many of us own this game. it gets boring pretty quickly but i havent played it for a while and i think it would be a good idea for us to join up in a server and celebrate Christmas this way

Comment

I've always though KF was better than L4D, and lol at the MGS Ocelot ref :P

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
        I've always though KF was better than L4D, and lol at the MGS Ocelot ref :P
        The Ocelot reference was the first thing that came to our minds when we first heard about the update. Mainly because a couple of us in Vent are playing the MGS HD Collection still. Who knew that reviewing it would take so long since it's spread across three different games.

Comment

haha hey Zips are you going to review MSG HD? man i want to buy that so badly such nostalgia!

Comment

That is my plan to review it. It will be a text based review though as I don't have a way to capture footage from my 360.

Comment

Working...
            X