Sonic Generations Video Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Generations Video Preview

A bit more than a preview but less than a full review, our look at Sonic Generations will try to answer the question of whether or not this blue hedgehog is worth checking out or leaving in the dust. Sonic Generations is the latest offering from publisher, Sega and developer, Devil's Details.

Generations brings together two generations of Sonic as they team up to take out a new, mysterious enemy that has taken over their world, enslaved their friends, and screwed with the space-time continuum.

If interested, Sonic Generations can be found on Steam for $30 (USD) or through other retailers for the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions. Keep in mind the console versions normally retail for $50, but have been found at some retailers for quite a bit less.

Wow. Was that Zips recording? Not sure but I think I recognize the voice way back from the CS skin videos. It's interesting to actually be somewhat excited about a sonic game again. I don't think I've been excited about one since Sonic & Knuckles, unless you count Sonic 4 which I haven't gotten to play yet. I said years ago that when they went 3D they went astray, good to see a return to 2D or 2 and a half D at least.

Comment

Re: Sonic Generations Video Preview

Yep, that was me for this video. However, I don't think I've ever done any voice recording work in my time just with CSN, especially for the skins, and have only recently started to do video reviews/previews here.

So, I'm not sure who that might have been you're remembering.

Comment

Working...
      X