No announcement yet.

BF Rules of Engagement soon to engage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF Rules of Engagement soon to engage!

Originally posted by troybob
    We bought it because it starts with "Battlefield".

Uh Huh, Yep!

Couldnt agree more, imgine this scnerio: Im playing bf2 and accidently ram and TK a noobe, then it happens again cause suddenly theres noobs every were. they all decide i should be reported because im rammin,when in reality there flyin all over without regards and thats why i hit them. anyway so they report me, and b-froe wipes my stats, and i declare NEVER TO PLAY BF again... ... a cupple weeks go buy and sudenly im erged to play, and so i start all over again! WHY? Because it Starts with "Battlefield"

Comment

i know you were being hypothetical, but no one is gonna get their stats wiped for ramming. sadly enough it is apart of warfare and the game. ea has never put any restrictions on ramming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly_Monkey
        Uh Huh, Yep!

Couldnt agree more, imgine this scnerio: Im playing bf2 and accidently ram and TK a noobe, then it happens again cause suddenly theres noobs every were. they all decide i should be reported because im rammin,when in reality there flyin all over without regards and thats why i hit them. anyway so they report me, and b-froe wipes my stats, and i declare NEVER TO PLAY BF again... ... a cupple weeks go buy and sudenly im erged to play, and so i start all over again! WHY? Because it Starts with "Battlefield"

they wiped you? for ramming?!?! omg i feel REALLY sorry for you. i'd be soo ****ed if that happened:hmm:

but ive gotten BANNED from servers by saying that a guy isnt hacking. there were people saying OMG HAX he SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!! and when im defending him saying that i can kill him easy everyone boots me. there are a lot of stupid people on servers now days.

but. because of that i realized the only way to fight people like that is to not be like that. ive vowed to have FUN with my games now and its made the game A lot more funner, with the help of my new 7900 gt lol.

Comment

Ok, so what im wandering is how there gonna tell between the guys who INTENTIONALY TK there own team, and those who Jackhats jump in front of or throw there bodys at trying to force a TK on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Brindled
            ...everything that you want from bf2 will probably be in bf2142, so they will not succumb to our demands. they will only put out another product for you to buy...
            Buy BF2142? I think not! EA haven't got this one right yet. Why would I want to buy more from them with the on-going nonsense with BF2?:hmm:

Comment

I wish people would stop crying about the bugs. The devs ANNOUNCE a feature as a side project and everyone cries because they haven't hyped up how they've fixed the Red/Blue bug. Well everytime BF2 hype up such fixes they just get whined at even more if for some reason the fix doesn't work. If you don't like the game, don't play it.

And about BRoE. It's probably going to help, but believe it or not there are people out there who pay for servers AND look after them. If you visit public servers manned by admins you will NEVER get these problems with dumb players. You just have to look in the right places. If you're on a server and people have -232 points, you've gotta be pretty dumb to stay there. It's not hard just to select another of the several thousand servers that's potentially well maintained...

Comment

Originally posted by MalikLah
                If you visit public servers manned by admins you will NEVER get these problems with dumb players.
                what about the servers where the admins are the potential problem? of course, you answer my question right here:
                Originally posted by MalikLah
                It's not hard just to select another of the several thousand servers that's potentially well maintained...
                i agree wholly with you, the option to change servers is always there.

Comment

Working...
                X