Community Update - 1/31/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Community Update - 1/31/06

If they keep delaying this patch, Red Orchestra will be out and I won't really care about BF2 anymore...

Comment

lalalala supply lines....lalalalala...different skins...lalalalala....destructable environment...lalalalalala...128 player servers...lallalallalala

*COUGH,COUGH*FALSE ADVERSTISMENT*COUGH,COUGH*

Still love it tho'.

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if you had to chose between two or three different colored wires when trying to defuse the opposing team's C4 satchel charges? You'd have a 33.3% chance of blowing yourself up in the process of cutting one. This would make every spec-op think twice before trying to "steal" some one else's carefully planted explosives

No seriously, I'm looking forward to the patch coming out at the end of this month. Glad they are addressing so many bugs, and exploits.

Comment

What is this glitching that you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. ADHD
            lalalala supply lines....lalalalala...different skins...lalalalala....destructable environment...lalalalalala...128 player servers...lallalallalala

*COUGH,COUGH*FALSE ADVERSTISMENT*COUGH,COUGH*

Still love it tho'.

This is the type of stuff they put in a booster pack. I'd love a new gametype or new skins. Like BF:V

I'd also like it if I pick a certain class and pick up someone elses weapon kit I don't automatically go from a white person to a black one , not that's there's nothing wrong with that just saying

Comment

ehehe i knew the delay was going to happen! I was sitting here going ohh yeah its Feb time for an update.. as the page was loading i thought i bet its going to be delayed ahah!

as for glitching i didnt even know it was there but then i dont play kark 24/7 servers so i only play that every now and then. But i did play once where it was impossible for us to cap the hotel....

as for the re/blue bug fix woohooo!! but i heard it before

Comment

I don't mind the delay, although I was looking foward to the update. First off, how on earth would you be able to pick up an activated claymore? Its motion activated, you touch it and it should blow up.

Second, if you picked up someone elses C4 how would you deactivate it? In reality if you picked up an enemy's C4 your bascially strapping a bomb to yourself. As soon as they press the trigger, your gone. Mines are probably the only thing you would be able to pick up. But I would have liked to be able to pick up my own C4/AT Mines.

- Andrew

Comment

I am glad they are taking time to make sure the patch is one that WORKS, I just about gave up on BF2 when that crappy first patch came out !! :wall:
                  <O</O

HOWEVER, it makes one wonder, how long after the booster pack is out before they will want to release a patch for it?

Comment

Working...
                  X