Re: The Dissidents Present: Hostile Acts

Awesome vid guys, I want part 2!!!

Comment

Truly amazing vid. Damn I enjoy these goodies

Really nice that you decided to use the DC voices

Comment

The effects and everything of that type in the movie was well done. But the action sequences and the story itself is not so good. Good watch anyways.

Comment

episode 2: the guy jumps off from the top of the hotel thinking he will make it....only to be chopped up by the rotor blades :laugh:

Comment

Great movie and cheers.
              Can see what you were trying to do with the 4x4 chase (give it a dynamic feel) and well done for the effort.
              As for soldiers ceasing fire while comrades move in front. Dont worry. Soldiers are trained not to enter peoples fields of fire but it happens.
              Looking forward to part two. :salute:

Comment

i did notice when the MEC took the 2 US POWs they had there hands behind there head how did you manage to do that?

Dam Great Movie Cant Wait to see Part 2!!

Comment

That was superb!
                  So dissapointed when it ended, twas like a night at the flicks. lol

If there was any video worthy of advertising BF2 this has to be it.

Give us Part 2 as soon as plz.

Comment

holllly crap best movie for bf2. verrry good!

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzZyKiLLa
                      i did notice when the MEC took the 2 US POWs they had there hands behind there head how did you manage to do that?

Dam Great Movie Cant Wait to see Part 2!!
                      wow...again, muchos gracis on all the nice replies. We are taking all of your comments to heart and they will help us to improve our series immensely.

To answer your question, it's a manipulation of kill/revive. There are only a few places in BF2 where you can do this, and Oman is one of the maps. Kubra Dam is another.

Basically what you do is have the person get on the steps inside the carrier. You kill him and then revive him when you see his kit disappear. He will then be revived with no kit and no hat/helmet. Then you just have the person get on the miniguns either in a vehicle and crouch...then exit. Hands behind the head. Of course you can get all kinds of crazy poses. We have had many nights of fun on our server just goofing off with this because some of the animations are just soo damn funny looking. If you throw down med kits or ammo bags while they are dead and right before they are revived, you can further distort the body due to the ragdoll physics of the game. My favorite is the zombie look. that in itself would make for a great flick lol....

Comment

Man, those really look like the Maxtrix.

Comment

Working...
                        X