Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eve of Destruction Mod Update 4

Originally posted by Overcloud
    wow whats with the penis mesaurment posts going on?? Jimbob if I learned anything about you its that you always b*tch about anything.

And if theres something I've learned in my 2 years modding life is that you can never ever, ever, EVER get the correct amount of dirt on your skin
    In every skin I've every posted someone says: "dude that looks like its straight from the factory" or "jesus, the GI's clean their equiptment, easy on the brusch there!"
    So please dont comment that.
    hahahaha it is the pwnee himself lol. please dont comment on something as important as getting a skin right? ok, ive given up trying to give you all tips - let your skins suck forever more

if every skin you have ever posted has had those comments and you havent fixed it yet then you sir, are a _insert appropriate flame word here_

EDIT: you can never get the right amount of dirt? funny tht, mods i work on seem to do just fine and dont have any complaints about tht when their stuff comes out :|

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
      hahahaha it is the pwnee himself lol. please dont comment on something as important as getting a skin right? ok, ive given up trying to give you all tips - let your skins suck forever more

if every skin you have ever posted has had those comments and you havent fixed it yet then you sir, are a _insert appropriate flame word here_

EDIT: you can never get the right amount of dirt? funny tht, mods i work on seem to do just fine and dont have any complaints about tht when their stuff comes out :|

Uuh, right. I missed the part where I insulted you :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Overcloud
        Jimbob if I learned anything about you its that you always b*tch about anything.
        PFFFF you know where dont kid yourself

Comment

Let it pass....

Comment

ok i will

[jimbob gets up, tilts his head back and lets out a chuckle as he meanders over to his work rig...]

back to work for me!

Comment

Working...
            X