X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Site Update

Originally posted by Titus
    According to EA.UK Forums Personal:

We got some news yesterday that the release for the Euro Forces booster has been pushed back. We're still waiting on confirmation of when it is now due, but for now we have nothing further.

So, anyone answer my Question?

Titus
    You probably COULD burn it to disk...but you don't need to. It's all in your account information. It knows you have it. If you have a system failure, you will go back and install bf2 again and then re d/l the booster pack and all will be great.

Comment

I know, its just a faster way of doing things and i have to question how long they will support it, i realize it might be along time but you see where i am going?

Thanks,

T

Comment

I think only EA knows the answer to that...and even they may not know it until they see how popular it gets. More popularity = more support. But since it's just a booster pack they will probably write an FAQ and be done with it.

Comment

"Produced by Fabrique Nationale, a Belgian firearms company, the M240 is a medium machine gun which can be vehicle-mounted or carried by individual infantrymen. Introduced into service in the late 1990s, the M240 is based on the time-proven mechanics of the WWII-era M1918 BAR. It’s extremely rugged and reliable in harsh battlefield conditions, and at 21 kg (40 lbs) it can easily accompany an infantry squad during assault or suppression missions. The M240 is belt-fed and air-cooled, and its rate of fire can be switched between 650 and 950 rounds per minute. In the late 1990s, the US Army selected the M240 as a replacement for the Vietnam-era M60 machine gun. The M240 has seen extensive use with American forces in Afghanistan and Iraq. It’s currently the standard mounted weapon on the M3 Bradley fighting vehicle."

Is it just me? or this description of the M-24 Sniper Rifle completely wrong.. If only it was true, a sniper machine gun.

I think its lame that they are finally including the Challenger II in the booster packs. It should have came with SF so it negates the fact that they provided the most useless vehicle in the game. And that would be the ATV. I can't believe how much damage it takes from hitting uneven surface when it was meant for offroading. Challenger II should have been in SF. And don't give me that crap about SF don't use tanks or anything. If the Rebels and Russian SF have access to tanks why can't the SAS have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp
            It is, if you buy the box there's no cd in it, just a download authorization code.
            Now thats stupid! i mean, what do you do if you have low bandwith or a slow connection speed. (not that i have any of those)? ... well thats it

Comment

Originally posted by deathneo
              Is it just me? or this description of the M-24 Sniper Rifle completely wrong.. If only it was true, a sniper machine gun.
              Looks like you were asleep for the whole time you were typing that post

The M24 and the M240 are 2 completely different weapons.

Comment

Working...
              X