Official Site Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Site Update

The <a href="http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/armies.jsp?loc=euro" target="_blank">Official Battlefield 2</a> website has been updated with a neat flash section on the Euro armies destined for the first booster pack. In it you can find out information and see images of the player classes, vehicles, and weapons. Check it out <a href="http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/armies.jsp?loc=euro" target="_blank">here</a>.

Re: Official Site Update

Neat stuff, with this much effort I know my 10 dollars will get me a lot ....:hmm:

Comment

The Offical release dates to play the Booster Packs have been posted.
      I believe they are Feb 8th for Euro & March 23 for Armored Fury.

Anyone heard what are the release dates to the downloader of both Booster Packs for download?
      As I recall I was able to download SF several weeks before the Offical Release date.

Comment

Those are actually old news. The armies section.

Comment

lol, you guys are slacking, the site was updated Sunday

I saw at another site yesterday someone had the actual box, on the back it says it's a 360 MB download.

Comment

lol.. the demo was bigger

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
              lol.. the demo was bigger
              Hahah thats funny

Comment

I swear the other day i read on their site its only for download. EA's site.

Comment

Originally posted by goaliemike
                  I swear the other day i read on their site its only for download. EA's site.
                  It is, if you buy the box there's no cd in it, just a download authorization code.

Comment

Im just curious... does this mean that we don't get a CD from ordering over the net? What if we uninstall the game? Do we have to buy it again? This may be a noob question, but please no flaming.....

Comment

No you don't get a CD. It's similar to Steam, you just need to remember your downloader logon and you can re-install as often as you want.

Comment

Alright, thanks alot. That clears that up, so they DO get my $10!

Comment

So let me get this straight, you download it directly into the EA folder? So you cant you download it to My Docs and then burn it to a CD, the reason i ask becuase i bought the SF at the store and i didnt DL it. I dont see the point in DL something you cant burn to a CD if and when you have a system failure. So what is it, iam confused!

Titus

Comment

Too bad the Booster pack, Euro Forces has been delayed now. The release will not be Feb.8th.

Comment

According to EA.UK Forums Personal:

We got some news yesterday that the release for the Euro Forces booster has been pushed back. We're still waiting on confirmation of when it is now due, but for now we have nothing further.

So, anyone answer my Question?

Titus

Comment

Working...
                              X