Point of Existence 2 Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Point of Existence 2 Mod Update

yes i am watching POE just like many others here... and i must say either you have a new skinner or the usual is away on hollies... vehicle skins are incomplete... uzi skin lacks consistency and the scratching looks a bit unrealistic (strange placement).... but as others have stated - you got an awesome atmosphere going on there... looks really immersive... should be very interesting nice work as always
    Agreed.
    UZI looks like stone.
    The maps looks great. I like the "open field" one in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Seigman
      renderer.drawHud 0

And make sure the serversetting has freecam enabled.
      thank you, helps very much

Comment

So will this mod be out before Battlefield 3? No seriously. I know you guys put alot of hard work into this. Are you doing it for experience or for the community. I am sure you are doing both. My hats off to you guys. Don't see how you can stay so dedicated to a product thats still far from release?

Comment

I'm definitely going to download this once it comes out. Everything looks awesome, plus it will be nice to have player controlled arty again.

Comment

POE for BFV was a great mod, to bad it died so quickly, I played it more than BFV. I can't wait for POE2 to be released, if this one is as good as the first all I can say to everyone is get ready for a quality gaming experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
              So will this mod be out before Battlefield 3? No seriously. I know you guys put alot of hard work into this. Are you doing it for experience or for the community. I am sure you are doing both. My hats off to you guys. Don't see how you can stay so dedicated to a product thats still far from release?
              Your just assuming that it's "still far from release". Everything that we want to let the community know is released in our weekly updates. Last week we announced that we have started "level design" testing which is the beginning part of testing. Just keep your eye on our weekly news updates and we'll do our best to release a fun and enjoyable mod when it's ready.

~Hathcock

Comment

thumbs up! looks great and i cant wait.

Comment

Cannot wait for this mod any longer!

Comment

Like usual, beutiful work......

Comment