Desert Conflict Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jesse
    Is this going to have 2 positions for players like the MLRS from Desert Combat? And if so, think a driver would resupply the turret? Man what fun that would be. Mobile camping machine.
    MuHaHaHa !

Comment

The model is alright, but the skin is just...quake 2 quality....

Comment

The skin is great, Don't listen to them !!! Remember that it is a picture not an in-game pic. Screenshots never give you the 100% they should then actually seeing it.

Comment

What really makes me laugh is the fact that everyone said DC was dead. When BF2 came out it revived everyone. Everyone was going to play this game forever. Now DC is coming out again. Im not saying its gonna suck. I just want to know the details. Everyone got so tired of DC. Now they want it to come out again? I must admit, DC never got old for me, i played it to the Very Dead End. Id still play it today if i had it in my comp (I reformated so thats why its gone, i never uninstalled it).

The one big question i want to know, is there going to be an a10 and SU-25? DC PHYSICS PWN!!!

Comment

Keep up the great work DC Team!

Many of us are looking forward to your modification.

Probably more than you realize! If you build it...they will come

Comment

I think the skin is too dark, it should be lighter like the color of Abrams in BF2....and some detail into the model, like shovel or something....some signs, like the arrow thing ( < ) on Abrams...
              here is an example: http://talalchouman.com/MLRS.html

Comment

Looks like a re-skinned version of the Desert Combat Final model. The other renders on their site are pretty blocky too.

I dont know how to model though, so good job either way
                Good luck on completing the mod.

Comment

Re: Desert Conflict Mod Update

any ideas on a release date?

Comment

Working...
                  X