• Time
  • Show
Clear All

... ea is being a pain

Comment

good stuff cant wait till see these mods roll out

Comment

Originally posted by DMC
        Also, there have been a number of people posting information on the TotalBF2 forums regarding the BF2 Editor being leaked. This type of discussion will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately without notice.
        What is the definition of censorship?

It is clear who the master of this website is; EA. That means this is no longer a reliable site to get real unbiased news and views about BF2.

Shame but.

Comment

Originally posted by Minor Threat
          What is the definition of censorship?

It is clear who the master of this website is; EA. That means this is no longer a reliable site to get real unbiased news and views about BF2.

Shame but.
          Actually, I think they are deleting that information to not get in trouble...cuz EA read the forums...

Comment

is that the stonedwolf i played with on that strike at karkand server the other day??

but yeh this game is brill i think they will keep catering for it...and as somebody said it pulled them away from css...it did that to me as well...i jus have so much fun on it and the awards ranks thing is great...the only thing i would ask to change is maybe add more ranks and change the limits for awards and ranks cos the points and time you need are jus...well...fuh fuh fuh :cry:

Comment

Yea, that's true... getting from Lance Corperal to Corperal is gonna be a pain. And the whole EA trying to get the editor out probebly means that they don't want as many glitches as BC did. So all-in-all they must care. =)

Comment

I would be hesitant about using a "leaked" beta of the mod/map tools. Don't know what some dipsh&t has done to it. Besides it is as they say not complete (and we know about EAs incomplete gaming software don't we?).

Besides EA said it will be out "soon". Which means I will be able to start mapping when I am eligable to collect my Social Security.... maybe!

I

Comment

i have a hunch that maybe the tools will be released the day the expansion comes out.just a thought but you never know

Comment

wait does this mean no more stats sigs?

Comment

I have an idea about the ranks. I think EA will expand the ranks all the way up to general, but to get anything highter then SgtMjr you will need to buy the expansion pack. I also think they will make unlockable weapons in the expansion that can carry over to regulair BF2. Just another way to get your money I suppose...

Comment

Please give credit where credit is due... EA didn't make this game DICE made this game, they are the ones fixing it, they are the ones who care... EA just published it and takes their chunk of change they could care less about us we already bought the game so as for anything beyond that thank DICE. And yes I know EA recently purchased DICE but that was after this game was done, and aside from that they remain a practically independent entity aside from some extra layers of Middle Management.

Comment

As long as it is released in the next weeks which would be a good thing so we will get to play new mods and stuff

-rahul

Comment

ok guys EVERYONE Get their money togather and we are going to buy DICE

Comment

Working...
                            X