Medals & Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medals & Awards

There has been much discussion regarding the award and ranking system lately. If you're still wondering how many points for this, and how many hours for that. You're in luck! The guys over at UBAR (Unofficial Battlefield 2 Awards and Ranks) have come up with a 99% accurate list of how to receive every Award, Badge, Ribbon, and Rank!

Check out their site <a href="http://www.ubar.sc/">here</a>. Alternatively, you may view our own list under the Strategy Guides section on the main page from the left.

Page not found

Comment

it doesn't find the page

Comment

Hmm works for me.

Comment

Currently our website is using large amounts of bandwidth and we require additional mirrors. If you run a reliable webhosting company with large amounts of bandwidth to spare, please contact us (serious offers only). A standard size advertisement banner for your company will be placed at the top of the page in your mirror.
          Maybe that's why some of you guys can't view the site. I got in ok.

Comment

page not found DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMM

But if its like any other Requirments pages, it will give me a good laugh when I see I have to play for 7,000 hours to get a medal.

Comment

Works for me, you just need to find a mirror which isn'nt much in use.
              This page has been up for a good two weeks.
              Good stuff.

Comment

some of the ranks are gonna take a very long time to get, I don't think I will be playing the 8,000-10,000 hours required to get all the medalsl,ranks,ribbons,ect...

Comment

Originally posted by Stormlord
                  some of the ranks are gonna take a very long time to get, I don't think I will be playing the 8,000-10,000 hours required to get all the medalsl,ranks,ribbons,ect...

For real, I only have like, not even 200 hours put into CoD UO; which was my main game at the time. I'm catching up to it with BF2 though, but no where near some of the requirements for BF2. By the time anyone get's half of those ribbons/badges w/e... BF Modern Space Wars will be out.

Comment

where are the threads.. noob. already know it.....old news..... ???
                    posted this exact site a couple of days ago on the forums and i got flamed for it..

bizar world..

Comment

Hello and welcome to last week! :|:

Comment

yeah worked for me the last couple of weeks

Comment

Works For Me...

Hey good site, yes it's been up for a few weeks, but GameWizard posted it as theres been alot of talk about Awards etc... etc...Well that's what I think anyway.

Comment

you'd have to sit in a anti-air turrent for 2 hours each day for a whole year just to get the Veteran Anti-Air Defence award. Did EA just think
                            "oh.. we'll make Basic X amount of minutes, then we'll make Expert X amount times 100 minutes, and then veteran X times 10,000 minutes!"

Even if you were to spend 4 hours a day and get it in ~6 months, you'd waste so much time in the anti-air defense you would never rank up or receive any other medals. Then again, you could boast you are the #1 Anti-Air soldier and the only person on BFHQ to hold the Veteran Anti-Air Defense award!! I know I'm not going to be at #1 at anything else, sounds like a good idea really!

Comment

Cool site, just bookmarked it!

Comment

Working...
                              X