Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Announcement Looks Like it May Arrive Next Week (At Earliest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Announcement Looks Like it May Arrive Next Week (At Earliest)

You know, Zips, now that you've hyped this announcement to high heaven if it doesn't meet expectations you're gonna piss off a lot of readers. Counter-Strike 2 or bust!

Comment

Originally posted by dunesw64 View Post
      You know, Zips, now that you've hyped this announcement to high heaven if it doesn't meet expectations you're gonna piss off a lot of readers. Counter-Strike 2 or bust!
      And if it's not Counter-Strike 2? What if it's just something really neat headed to ...

If you guys really want, I'll post about what it is but as a rumor. Because let's face it, nothing has been officially announced yet, right? I'll add a poll to this news post that you can use to vote with.

Comment

Poll is up. Vote away. Voting is enabled for just one day but I will decide on the outcome later today.

Comment

Hi Facepunch, "corresponding community."

Also, voting yes.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
            Haha. It's ok, I permit you to be butthurt here. Especially when you have to resort to fabrications. So, feel free to do whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
            At this point, I'm wondering why posts need to be approved before publishing if you're allowing posts like that go through. I mean after reading one of the the posts, I can only think of spam-bot messages being the only things to be rejected. I mean sure, those insults can be brushed off, but wouldn't that apply to any and all offensive text-only posts? I assumed there were more rules restricting what we can say. Back on topic, perhaps the big announcement is Duke Nukem Forever is finally out of limbo and into cancellation? Alan Wake is announced for PC? TGN is developing a game? You're retiring and causing an implosion from epic failure after discovering a way to turn water into any form of liquor?

Comment

Is it the possible Linux client for Steam? Phoronix has covered that for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by K-16
                At this point, I'm wondering why posts need to be approved before publishing if you're allowing posts like that go through. I mean after reading one of the the posts, I can only think of spam-bot messages being the only things to be rejected. I mean sure, those insults can be brushed off, but wouldn't that apply to any and all offensive text-only posts? I assumed there were more rules restricting what we can say. Back on topic, perhaps the big announcement is Duke Nukem Forever is finally out of limbo and into cancellation? Alan Wake is announced for PC? TGN is developing a game? You're retiring and causing an implosion from epic failure after discovering a way to turn water into any form of liquor?
                There's a lot of leeway here at CSN, we've always been open to a lot of opinions no matter how idiotic they are. There were a few posts that I didn't approve here for this particular thread already.

Comment

Zips went fishing in the lake of Facepunch and caught a shark. Should have read the caution signs.

Comment

Originally posted by -BJK- View Post
                    Zips went fishing in the lake of Facepunch and caught a shark. Should have read the caution signs.
                    The "Caution, Moron Breeding Ground" sign? Oh, I saw it. Had a laugh, kept on trucking.

Comment

Working...
                    X