Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

To help give a couple of awesome Indie developers a bit of well deserved promotion, we're going to give away two copies of the Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth two-pack! That's right, while the bundle is currently on sale for just $39.95 (USD), we have two copies to give away to you, the readers of CS-Nation!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwLQRW2YmU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwLQRW2YmU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    HOW TO ENTER:
    Leave a comment here IN THIS THREAD. A nice, worthwhile comment about why you want this awesome bundle deal for free!

That's it. That is all you have to do.

HOW WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED:
    We will randomly select two users who have posted in this thread to be the winners. We will use a random number generator, so everybody has a fair shot to win!

We will let this thread run for one day and after about 24 hours (give or take), the random drawing will be conducted.

SPECIAL NOTE:
    You must be a registered user of CS-Nation to even be considered for the drawing. Registration is free, so there's no excuse not to sign up!

We will also have two random winners in an identical drawing over at Total Gaming Network. One final chance to win will come by way of our Twitter!

That all seems quite simple, right? You bet it is! Now, don't get too discouraged if you don't win one of the five bundles we have to give away (two for TGN, two for CSN, one for Twitter). The bundle for Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth is only $39.95, which is a savings of 40% off of the total if you bought them separately. Keep in mind that this special will only last until January 11.

In case you missed our news post about this bundle deal the other day, be sure to "continue reading" for more information about both of these titles!<!--more-->
    About Overgrowth
    Overgrowth takes place in the savage world of Lugaru where rabbits, wolves and other animals are forced to use paws, claws and medieval weaponry to engage each other in battle. Overgrowth will be a seamless integration of brutal close quarters combat and fluid platforming. Powered by our brand new Phoenix Engine, Overgrowth will have cutting edge graphics, brutal physics, realistic AI and intuitive combat controls that will immerse players and tap into their primal survival instincts.

About Natural Selection 2
    The game features truly unique sides (Marines vs. Aliens), dynamic environments (including alien "infestation" that grows and deforms environments during the course of the game) and real-time strategy (some players can choose to play from the top-down as Commanders!).
    Lighting in-editor

It will also be the most moddable game ever released and will include most of the game's source code (in Lua script) along with all the programming and art tools we are using to build the game. We expect the mod scene to explode and offer unlimited variations, mods and entirely new games. We will also release many updates to keep the core game fresh with new maps, weapons and abilities.

PLEASE NOTE: These forums presently have a post queue system for approving posts. Your posts will not show up until an admin or mod approves them. Please do not post again, we will approve your posts ASAP. It's unfortunate, but it's something we have to do for the time being.

Re: Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

I like free stuff and these games look pretty cool, so...yeah, I'd like them please.

Comment

I really really really really want this game, because it would irritate Bobdog.

Comment

I was an absolutely huge Natural Selection player back in the day, and when I heard about them working on a sequel where the infestation grows and spreads throughout the map I nearly wet myself. I really hope NS2 takes off and gets a lot of players.

Comment

I signed up just for this thread!

Comment

I signed up just for this thread!

Comment

Sign me up!

These games look great, I'd like to have them.

Comment

Have been thinking about registering for a while now, guess I have an excuse to make an account instead of just browsing now.

I really want the game because it looks awesome, and I love playing indie games. I was thinking about buying it just since I have the extra money, but if I have a chance of getting it for free then I might as well give it a try!

Comment

These games are awesome, and free stuff is awesome, if I get these awesome games for free and stuff, it'll be double awesome

Comment

Just registered now. I loved the original Natural Selection and this one looks even better. Plus, it's always good to support indie developers.

Comment

Have been waiting for this game FOREVER! Cannot wait.

oh the memories.

Consider me signed up.

Comment

I have been waiting for Natural Selection 2 for a long time! I also loved the ninja bunny game!

Comment

Natural Selection was one of the best Half Life 1 modifications. I logged more hours on it more than any other mod for the GoldSource Engine. If I don't win the pack, I have no choice but to spend 40 bucks on it.

Comment

Posting to enter the contest. weeeeee

Comment

Sounds great. Been watching Overgrowth for a while now, looks awesome. Haven't really noticed Natural Selection 2 until I saw it on ModDB's top 100 thing. Looks very interesting, and it has some really nice animations.

Comment

Working...
                              X