Bad Company 2 PC Beta Details Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2 PC Beta Details Revealed

DICE has finally uncorked the bottle on the details for the PC beta for Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Just when you thought there wasn't going to be one, all of the official details have been revealed.
    Beta Begins/Ends: Jan 28th/Feb 25th
    Map Name: Port Valdez
    Players: 32
    Game Mode: Rush
    Environment: Snow
    Theme: Vehicle and Infantry

Back Story
    The battle for Port Valdez is fought alongside the waterline towards a great oil industrial landscape in the Alaskan mountains. Using basically everything they've got the Russian forces are launching an airborne assault to knock out the oil industries in the area. In their arsenal there are Main Battle Tanks as well as fast-moving Quad Bikes and mobile armored AA. It's a vehicle focused battle, but with plenty of infantry combat.

How to Download: Check back to the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta Page closer to beta launch date for download instructions.

How To Get Access: Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the most sure fire way and right now we are still finalizing which Retailers & e-Tailers will participate (it's up to them). If you're eager to ensure you get in confirmed distributors to Pre-Order consumers are the EA Store and at GameStop.com. We'll have another Blog to update new retailers & e-Tailers that have teamed up with us as well as alternate channels to obtain a Closed Beta Key.

The blog continues on to say that they're working with Valve to get the public PC beta up on Steam as well, but nothing is set in stone just yet. Read more about the upcoming PC beta for Bad Company 2 over at the Battlefield blog!

Re: Bad Company 2 PC Beta Details Revealed

To be honest i played only few hours of BF2 and BF21xxsomething at friend, but i could not fell in love with it.

When this beta comes i will give it another try, but this time i think my old computer will protest with the lowest settings possible. Anyway i hope its any good so i have something to look forward to once i get my computer upgraded.

Comment

Working...
    X