Left 4 Dead 2 Pre-order Option Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 2 Pre-order Option Now Available

Rejoice Left 4 Dead fans for Left 4 Dead 2 has just been made available as a pre-order through Steam. Starting today and running through until the game's release, those who pre-order through Steam will receive a 10% discount off of the regular price. This places the pre-order price at $44.99 (USD) compared to the regular price of $49.99 (USD).
    Oct 2, 2009 - Starting now, those who pre-order L4D2 from participating retailers (PC, Xbox 360) or via Steam (PC) will receive early access to the Left 4 Dead 2 demo (currently targeted for October 27) plus an exclusive in-game item - the American baseball bat, one of the 10 new melee weapons included in the game.

In addition, Steam and participating retailers are offering a 10% savings to those who pre-order.

Check steamgames.com or your favorite retail outlet for more details.

About Left 4 Dead 2
    Coming exclusively to Xbox 360 and PC, L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-operative action games and become one of 2009's marquee titles. Set for release on November 17, the title adds melee combat to enable deeper co-operative gameplay, with items such as a chainsaw, frying pan, axe, baseball bat, and more.

Introducing the AI Director 2.0, L4D's dynamic gameplay is taken to the next level by giving the Director the ability to procedurally change weather effects, world objects, and pathways in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match the players' performance. The result is a unique game session custom fitted to provide a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience each time the game is played.

Finally, with new Survivors, boss zombies, weapons, and items, Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more Versus campaigns, and maps for Survival mode available at launch.

For more information, please visit www.l4d.com.

Left 4 Dead 2 will unlock on November 17, 2009.

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Pre-order Option Now Available

Yeah, no thanks. Their half ass attempt at "updating" L4D really turns me off on buying anything L4D related. Nice job L4D development team, and bad job Valve for letting them do what they want.

Comment

Pre-ordering the 4 pack myself.

Works out to 33.75 for me and four buddies. I wonder if we all get a baseball bat or just me? Either way, I've been waiting on steam to let me pre-order this since they made a l4d2 page.

Comment

A demo and a...... bat......?

Sigh.

This game doesn't deserve to be $60. (CAN)

I'm disappointed in you Valve. Veeeery disappointed.

Comment

Working...
        X