Left 4 Dead Crash Course DLC Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead Crash Course DLC Released

The downloadable content pack for Left 4 Dead, Crash Course, has been officially released!
    • A new campaign, "Crash Course", is now available for play in Campaign, Versus and Survival modes
    • In Versus mode, all weapons, pills, health packs, molotovs, pipe bombs and other items will now be identical for the second round of a chapter
    • Matchmaking has had several improvements to make finding and joining games even faster
    • Ten all new "Crash Course" achievements have been added
    While containing both Survival maps and a Co-operative Campaign, the primary goal of Crash Course is to deliver a complete Versus mode experience in just 30 minutes, resulting in a streamlined version of the game's existing Versus campaigns.

To celebrate the release of Crash Course, Valve is offering up a 50% discount off of Left 4 Dead. This offer is good for just three days, so act fast!

Re: Left 4 Dead Crash Course DLC Released

Originally posted by visualbasic View Post
    Two chapters......... two chapters...... give me a freaking break........
    Most disappointing update ever...

Crash Course... more like.... Boring Course.

They did meet their versus mode experience, I just wish they announced that was their intention first..... I feel...... I feel........ .............. grr....... ah.... maybe it is time to join the ban L4D2 band wagon......

How do others feel?
    I feel that for a FREE piece of DLC that includes a new campaign that has LONG since been stated as only going to take about 30 minutes to complete, 10 new achievements, new matchmaking and Versus improvements, and new lines of dialogue that you really don't have any room to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post
      I feel that for a FREE piece of DLC that includes a new campaign that has LONG since been stated as only going to take about 30 minutes to complete, 10 new achievements, new matchmaking and Versus improvements, and new lines of dialogue that you really don't have any room to complain.
      I missed the 30 minute part, statement has been retracted. Viva L4D

Comment

I think Crash Course is a great addition in the so called "story-line" of Left 4 Dead.
        It's quite logical to have a bridge between No Mercy and Dead Air.
        I don't think there will be another chapter, but I hope L4D 2 will have same kind of story this time

Question: Can I get the other improvements without buying Crash Course for my Xbox 360?

Comment

Working...
        X