Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Dated for October 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Dated for October 27

During an EA press conference held today in Tokyo, Valve announced that October 27 will be the initial release date for the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. A pre-order bonus listing on the UK GAME retail site indicates that this date is for pre-orders only.
    Your codes will be emailed in advance of the demo which will be available to preorder customers on 27th October. The demo will be exclusive to preorder customers up until 3rd November when Xbox Live Gold Members can join and 10th November when Silver Members will have access.

Expect more information and reveals for Left 4 Dead 2 later this week once the Tokyo Game Show kicks off!

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Dated for October 27

I dont understand.. why give Demo to ppl who are already buying ur game? arnt you supposed to play a demo and then make the purchase?

Comment

Because it's not so good for Valve. They can sell more if they release demo for pre-orders

Comment

Originally posted by aras_se View Post
        I dont understand.. why give Demo to ppl who are already buying ur game? arnt you supposed to play a demo and then make the purchase?
        Because it's very profitable for Valve to sell the game with demo for pre-orders then for usual people. I think that Valve has some psychologists who helps them in selling the games. That is their secret of luck! :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
        X