Resident Evil 5 and Red Faction Guerrilla Now Available on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 and Red Faction Guerrilla Now Available on Steam

Both Red Faction Guerrilla and Resident Evil 5 are now available through Steam.

Red Faction Guerrilla is available for just $39.99 (USD).
    Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.

Resident Evil 5 is going for $44.99 (USD), but the regular price will be $49.99 (USD) once the 10% discount ends.
    From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (B.S.A.A.), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.

Whether you're destroying buildings, riding around in giant mechs, fighting off infected dogs, or trying to survive in Africa (lol, RE5 is racist, am I right?!), there's a little something here for everyone!

Re: Resident Evil 5 and Red Faction Guerrilla Now Available on Steam

I still get that mixed combination of wanting to laugh and wanting to throw my hands up in the air in exasperation when the race card gets played by people who are serious about it. I mean, really... racist against the undead? That [link="http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180009"]story referencing RE5 and L4D2[/link] a while back just baffled me.

Then again, you can play [link="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeZXd62KH4Q"]TF2 in a racist way[/link] if you want too, haha. I guess Valve is proudly supporting a long list of "racist" titles for the easily offended. I wonder if Native Americans are going to jump on the bandwagon and protest Call of Juarez and such... we can have a big oversensitivity party!

Anyway, two pretty good-looking titles, glad to see them added to Steam.

Comment

Working...
    X