Download The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall for Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall for Free

Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall for the low, low price of FREE to the gaming public. The second game of the Elder Scrolls series is a first-person RPG game that takes players on a journey through a game world encompassing over 62,000 square miles of terrain and 15,000 towns, villages, and dungeons (source: Wikipedia). To compare, the area in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is only about 16 square miles in size.

To ensure that your computer can run the game, you will need to use a DOS emulator. Fortunately, DOSBox is available and free for your immediate use! Also, be sure that your system meets the following, strict requirements.
    486DX2/66 MHZ
    DOS 6.0
    8MB RAM
    50MB HD Space
    256-color VGA graphics card
    Mouse
    Soundcard (Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster 16, AWE 32, Pro Audio Spectrum, Ensoniq Soundscape, Gravis Ultrasound).

Happy gaming!

Re: Download The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall for Free

486DX2/66 MHZ
    DOS 6.0
    8MB RAM
    50MB HD Space
    256-color VGA graphics card
    Mouse
    Soundcard (Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster 16, AWE 32, Pro Audio Spectrum, Ensoniq Soundscape, Gravis Ultrasound).
    Damn it... I can't run that on my computer.... But I can run Crysis and other high tech games at over kill settings, man this blows.
    Ohh wait... I have a reason to use my old Windows 3.1 box!!!!! It barely meets the settings :O!.

Comment

I spent like 2-3 hours getting it set up and then I got killed by like a rat, in the first place you start off in! got frustrated and shut it off

Comment

I'm tempted, but I really don't feel like setting up a DOS emulator....

Comment

I grew up using DOS 6.0 and DOS 4gw and trying to make my autoexec.bat and config.sys files perfect for any particular game... ahh, the memories... this makes me happy.

Comment

Working...
          X