Dead Before Dawn Media and Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Before Dawn Media and Information

The crew of the Dead Before Dawn modification for Left 4 Dead has released a ton of new media and information. Modeled after the Crossroads Mall from the Dawn of the Dead movie (the 2004 version), the mod looks to be coming along quite nicely.

There you go, this is what we've been doing the last few months. Dead Before Dawn is not a dead project. It's gonna kick Valve's maps off the map and that's a promise.

When we release it, we will release it not as a final version, but as a beta of sorts. We all know that there are always so many things you might want to see changed, prefected, added etc. So that's what we'll be doing when we release it: Gather feedback from the community.

ModDB has a number of additional screenshots and information on new team members that were recently added. With the recent update to the SDK, let's keep those fingers crossed that Dead Before Dawn's release is just around the corner!

Re: Dead Before Dawn Media and Information

Those environments look so much more detailed and immersive than the ones in Left 4 Dead. I'm really looking forward to this mod.

Comment

Re: Dead Before Dawn Media and Information

Actually I disagree, L4D is much more detailed than this mod, but this mod does a fine job at making the environments interesting for the player none the less. The screenshots may be capturing all the pretty angles and such, but I'm sure once you're in the game, it'll have somewhat of a bland look overall.

Comment

Working...
      X