Cricket Bat is New Weapon Reveal for Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Bat is New Weapon Reveal for Left 4 Dead 2

Valve has revealed to IGN that the cricket bat is a new weapon that will be available in Left 4 Dead 2.

November 20 is still the date to mark on your calendar for round two of the <strike>upcoming</strike> perpetually ongoing Zombie Apocalypse.

Re: Cricket Bat is New Weapon Reveal for Left 4 Dead 2

as i said before ill just wait for L4D3 or 4 don't need another so soon after the first release

Comment

i just dont understand why valve would trade the creepy and dark look of the first game to this. Its always nice to kill zombies but its more fun and scary in a damp and dark alley, wouldnt you agree? I mean a freaking zombie in a bright green and shiny hazard suit? cmon!

EDIT: haha just noticed England is beating Australia

Comment

Originally posted by aras_se View Post
        i just dont understand why valve would trade the creepy and dark look of the first game to this. Its always nice to kill zombies but its more fun and scary in a damp and dark alley, wouldnt you agree? I mean a freaking zombie in a bright green and shiny hazard suit? cmon!
        Why the fuck would there be a cricket bat in the deep south?

Comment

Originally posted by Munra View Post
          Umm Cricket is HUGE in Australia they've had the trophy multiple times over the years and etc.

I'm an American and I know this lol and I donno why I do I just do!

Comment

No it does not make any sense. But it doesn't really have to either. I still do not want to pay $50 for L4D2 but when it does get cheaper I think I'll like it. The "mood" of L4D got on my nerves really quick especially the music. Maps taking place in the dark are great if they are designed right. Most of the maps in L4D had a large generic feel to them and hopefully that changes with L4D2.

Comment

Hey guys... All you're seeing is ONE campaign out of a handful of them. Stop assuming that all campaigns will be taking place during the day time hours when that isn't necessarily the case. M'kay?

Comment

Australia, India, Canada, UK, South Africa, and many more countries play cricket. Only the US for some reason is scared of playing different sports. Hell even soccer had a hard time of getting americans interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s3000 View Post
                  Australia, India, Canada, UK, South Africa, and many more countries play cricket. Only the US for some reason is scared of playing different sports. Hell even soccer had a hard time of getting americans interested in it.
                  Umm really the US has the Biggest cricket club and has the most cricket players just don't play in any leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post
                    Hey guys... All you're seeing is ONE campaign out of a handful of them. Stop assuming that all campaigns will be taking place during the day time hours when that isn't necessarily the case. M'kay?
                    I just assume that the game will be like the footage they have shown of at E3 as that is the purpose of the expo, giving the audience a feel for whats coming.. I just didnt like the feeling I got from those clips.. to much color, light, clean texture and goofy looking characters with dumb jokes..

Comment

Originally posted by Munra View Post
                      I live in the deep south, in GA, and I can get a cricket bat from my local dicks sporting goods store.

Comment

Originally posted by bob3rt View Post
                        I live in the deep south, in GA, and I can get a cricket bat from my local dicks sporting goods store.
                        ya I live in the widwest and I could get a cricket bat but thats not the point. Howmany Cricket games have you seen played? How many cricket games are played at the local park?

Do you know anyone who owns a cricket bat?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Worm View Post
                          Umm really the US has the Biggest cricket club and has the most cricket players just don't play in any leagues
                          I was infact talking about countries that play internationally and in leagues, and not within their own borders, and since the U.S. doesn't participate in these events, you can imagine how much ass they must suck at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post
                            They should do a campaign in outer space.

Comment

Working...
                            X