NEOTOKYO Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEOTOKYO Released

The NEOTOKYO mod has officially been released!
    NEOTOKYO Client Mirrors
    Torrent Download
    ModDB
    Heavyweaponsguy
    Animegaku
    Orzmedia
    Megaupload
    Fileshack

(Please keep an eye on this list as it will change and expand throughout the rest of the day!)

Get to downloading one of the year's most anticipated mods for the Source engine. As noted above, more mirrors will be arriving shortly. Stay tuned!

Re: NEOTOKYO Released

lol i saw you in the #NEOTOKYO mIRC Zips lol

im soo happy this it out i jsut finished downloading saw ya all in the servers!

Comment

I'm lagging, but should be done with it shortly. And I should have hopefully some servers up soon , work being lame about putting some new stuff up .

Comment

I dont really like it that much

Comment

its ok... needs something else other than that stupid capture the ghost mode over and over. The player models look to alike ingame and the support class seems to dominate all.

Comment

I like the game in general, its a break from the norm of some other stuff I play. But needs more game plays and stuff.

Comment

Fairly polished mod, the question remains as to whether the community will keep this game alive and kicking, or whether it will disappear into the background of ignored multiplayer mods.

Comment

Yeah, I can say it seems polished, but I can't say I like it. Getting kills just wasn't satisfying for me, and I don't like toggling the view modes or the cloaking. Not for me.

Comment

Working...
                X