NEOTOKYO Release Dated for July 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEOTOKYO Release Dated for July 3

The NEOTOKYO modification is almost upon us! The Source mod is slated to be released to the public on July 3, while the server files are slated to drop on July 2. The initial release of the server files will be for Windows only, but Linux support will arrive later.

Some helpful information about the release...
    • Neotokyo will be available for download at various sites and torrent.
    • Download links will be released in our irc #neotokyo on gamesurge network during our release party. Then posted here and elsewhere.
    • This first public release will contain 10 maps total ...all capture the ghost gametype.
    • We recommend max 24 player slots. (9v9 to 12v12 are best as far as gameplay and flow). 32 players is fun but a bit spammy.
    • Total size of the installer is about 900megs and unzipped is 2gigs.
    • In order to run NEOTOKYO, you need to have any game that gives you the source sdk base installed.

Server admins should check out #NTservers on the GameSurge IRC network for the most up-to-date information.

ModDB also has a brand new article up about NEOTOKYO. This new feature takes a look at the NEOTOKYO soundtrack, composed by Ed Harrison.

Re: NEOTOKYO Release Dated for July 3

Sweetness I can wait! Been wanting to play this game for a long time now.

Comment

Re: NEOTOKYO Release Dated for July 3

one of the mappers they have used to work on my mod D.E.A.D. so I know the level design is gonna be awsome...

Comment

Working...
      X