Filefront is Closing Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filefront is Closing Shop

Filefront, one of the larger file hosting services out there, will soon cease to be. On March 30, operations will halt at Filefront and the services will no longer be available.

We regret to inform you that due to the current economic conditions we are forced to indefinitely suspend the FileFront site operations on March 30, 2009. If you have uploaded files, images or posted blogs, or if you would like to download some of your favorite files, please take this opportunity to download them before March 30th when the site will be suspended.

We would like to give a warm thank you to all of you who have been part of the FileFront communities we have built together. Your support has had a meaningful impact for all of us here at FileFront. Again, we want to give you a sincere “thank you” for your support over the years and wish you all the very best.
    I'm sure many gamers, including myself, would like to believe this is an early April Fool's joke, that may not be the case.

Earlier this month, Ziff Davis Media, owners of Filefront, voluntarily filed for Chapter 11 in order to undergo restructuring.

Re: Filefront is Closing Shop

But...they.. will be back right Zips it's just restructuring right??? There not leaving forever are they Zips

Comment

Given that it's an indefinite period that it'll be closed, it may one day return. ... Maybe.

Comment

That is a huge bummer, because I used them a lot in the past. Damn Economy screwing the gamers over just as well as everyone else . Hope soon it will come back ^^.

Comment

Working...
        X