This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III Announced

I've no doubt that today's news is going to be dominated by Diablo III stuff seeing as how it was just officially announced and all. My RSS feeds are making today Diablo III and Blizzard day today.

So that leaves us, CS-Nation, with next to nothing to post about unless we jump on this Diablo III train. The official Diablo III site has FAQ's, high-res artwork, high-res screenshots (like the ones below), desktops, and various gameplay videos.

I've personally never enjoyed the Diablo series. Perhaps I was too young to enjoy it the first time around, who knows. However, Diablo III does entice me, slightly. I'm more interested in the news that there won't be any Guild Wars 2 BETA this year. Curses!

finally!!!!!!!!!

woah, how old are you Zips? I played the first Diablo a little bit, but I played Diablo2 ladders during all the years I played CS on the HL1 engine.

Comment

Diablo has always been amazing I played the original and the second and I am hoping the third will just continue blizzards excellence.

Comment

Just think, in as little as 2 years we'll be playing this game!

Comment

milly9 wrote..

Just think, in as little as 2 years we'll be playing this game!
          I'm quitting all other games for D3, I can't wait. It was the first game back on my old 95 system, Diablo 1. I still play Diablo 2 with a lot of my friends this game never gets old. Improved graphics, new spells, classes, everything I'm freaking drulled for an hour or two at the web site.

Comment

Only played D1 a bit (on a friend's PC, never owned one back then) and it was pretty diverting

Would be nice to get this on PS3/360 as well.

Comment

blizzard is gonna dominate in the next 10 years again easily. long live blizzard.

i dont think blizzard will ever jump to console side with the upcoming games. WOW, SC2 or D3. but you never know. then again thats just too much task to operate with few buttons on a controller.

every korean over in korea must of been so happy and crying in tears. haha. again they will dominate in sc2 and d3 again. haha

Comment

Ryosuke T wrote..

blizzard is gonna dominate in the next 10 years again easily. long live blizzard.

i dont think blizzard will ever jump to console side with the upcoming games. WOW, SC2 or D3. but you never know. then again thats just too much task to operate with few buttons on a controller.

every korean over in korea must of been so happy and crying in tears. haha. again they will dominate in sc2 and d3 again. haha
                I thought the South Koreans just liked SC. *shrugs*

Comment

there are videos of me and other people playing d2.

i am shamed by this, and squealing like a school girl for d3.

Comment

I am both cheering for D3 and sad that Guild Wars 2 Beta is not this year. It's a delay for quality though so that's good.

Hopefully this team at Blizzard will get the game right since the D2 team is no longer at Blizzard (they left and made Hell's Gate).

Comment

Bad Coupon wrote..

I am both cheering for D3 and sad that Guild Wars 2 Beta is not this year. It's a delay for quality though so that's good.

Hopefully this team at Blizzard will get the game right since the D2 team is no longer at Blizzard (they left and made Hell's Gate).
                      Hellgate is fun, but terribly glitchy.

That part of the D2 team angers me now.

Comment

snkcube wrote..

I thought the South Koreans just liked SC. *shrugs*
                        well it is a sequeal maybe they are going to apeal to the us this time around? and am I drunk or is the color of this text box a yellow kinda beige whitish thing. It deffinetly is cause i can see other whites on my monitor. isn't a monitor a lizard? seriously i'm sure i've killed some in a mmo or something.

Comment

Zips posted..

My RSS feeds are making today Diablo III and Blizzard day today.
                          Ryosuke T wrote..

again they will dominate in sc2 and d3 again.
                          I guess repetition is contagious I guess.

Wasn't into the RPG scene when the Diablo games came out, as the FPS genre was (and largely still is) my primary love. I'm not sure if a new Diablo game would appeal to me as much as something like Oblivion, but it's been an incredibly successful franchise thus far, and Blizzard generally doesn't release products that are anything less than stellar.

Comment

Honestly, SC2 and D3 are the only games I'm really looking forward to.

Maybe episode 3...

I still need to try CoD4, Crysis, and what was that other one? Farcry?

Comment

Meh, never touched diablo.

Starcraft on the other hand is something I just can't wait for. I hope Blizzard releases it with an option to run on crappy computers

Comment

Working...
                              X