Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started the argument? The argument was already going when I got here. I simply stated my opinion, much like you did.

The point of me posting that link really had nothing to do with the review part, but rather that most of what I'm trying to get through your thick skull can be found there and I don't feel like repeating it all, but whatever.

You say the game isn't fun. I say that's your problem, not the games, because it is a sandbox game and gives you almost everything you could want to have fun. I guess they forgot to include trainers for those who can't have fun in a game without god mode / infinite ammo.

"In short, it's a game that is as brilliant or as boring as you want it to be. How many other games can you say that about? Crytek puts you in huge “sandbox� levels with a multitude of choices to make and toys to play with. If the player's style is boring, the game will be equally boring. If the player's style is exciting, the game will be equally exciting. This game is truly what you make of it. In my first playthrough, I didn't make enough of it. I played boring by sneaking around far too much, and not really experimenting with all the options at my disposal. In my second playthrough, I mixed it up and found out how terrific the game really is. The difference was like night and day."

I'm sure you'll leave another witty comment filled with Deadwood quotes, but I really have more important things to do than to argue with someone who takes this stuff so seriously. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. You win the internets. :-)

Comment

You're still arguing.

Nobody cares but you two.

You aren't going to convince the other of your opinion.

Both of you seem to be last word freaks.

First one to not post (at all) wins.

Comment

Working...
      X