Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make source competitive? As in make it exactly the same as CS 1.6? No.

Comment

Meh, I would find a new clan, but its only like 3 guys (out over over 100) I will be muting as soon as I see them. So its not really worth it to quit, and besides, I can always perma ban them if I feel like it

It was odd tho, 90% of our clan, always had a working playerlist, could mute anybody and everybody anytime they wanted, a select few of us it NEVER worked, like ever.

Comment

lmao, anybody else notice that today's potd is old and was just resubmitted? haha.

Comment

OMG, i don't believe it's working. It has a echoing bug, but nonetheless, it works. Friends working, that's a dream come true.

But the best part is the damn PLAYER LIST working! Now I can mute the retarted ones that simply cannot shut the &(*# up!

Comment

90% CRT users, and 60% on 60Hz... Many people enjoy looking into a strotoscope I guess..
            hahnchen wrote..

Make source competitive? As in make it exactly the same as CS 1.6? No.
            Just because CS:S is slightly different then CS 1.6 doesn't mean it's not competitive.. CS 1.6 is not the only competitive videogame in the world, I know it's hard to understand if your whole live revolves arround it..

Comment

Shut your face BigBear, look at your lovely clan tag there.

I know CS:Source is not the only competitve game in the world, which part of my post made you think that? None of it, you imagined it.

But I'm pretty sure when people say make it more competitve, they mean make it more like 1.6.

Did you think when snow mentioned make it more competitve he meant make it more like PainKiller? If so, that's your mistake, I know it's hard to understand when your life revolves around every other competitive game but CS:Source?

Comment

When I say make it more competitive, I really mean "get rid of the crippling and nonsensical bugs that get in the way of competition". I stopped playing 1.6 for a reason (which was mostly to avoid the horrible competitive scene, so I certainly don't want lots of 1.6 players hopping over), and I think most of us competitive Source players don't want the game to be more like 1.6.

Look at this page:

http://www24.brinkster.com/draxus99/source/

The problems with the view height are especially ridiculous.

Comment

gotta love the VC Sniper posts haha

Hey. How come I never know about these "exploits" until they are fixed? I'd like to be able to take advantage of them while they are still out there. But nooooooo... I never know about them until it's too late.

Oh well, I don't play regular CS anyways.

BTW, where are all the people that say there are no more bugs/exploits left in 1.6? oops HAHA

Comment

entRo wrote..

Look at this page:

http://www24.brinkster.com/draxus99/source/

The problems with the view height are especially ridiculous.
                    i think we need to get as many people as possible to email this to valve

Comment

I'm still getting stuttering.

Comment

Working...
                      X