Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

argh, the pictures are different now, so obviously you can't see what I'm talking about in the first set anymore, cuz the set is different

Comment

washuplushie wrote..

i wonder if this magical effect is completely different in certain video cards from one to the next
      Not supposed to be except for the standart different, that is if you don't have some wierd ass screen settings.

Comment

i think it only works on dx9 cards i'm almost positive because garry's mod's color correction doesn't work in less than that either, and i just loaded this up and it won't work. oh jeez i hope valve figures out a way for it to work, this looked fun

Comment

I think the Friend beta just got updated again. It appears the color correction feature was taken out. It is no longer in the advanced options. The command brings up a different looking UI now but when you click apply, nothing happends.

Comment

I can see this being used to make machinima more movie-like. It's almost like lighting effects. Now I'm wondering, can you use this feature thru map editing? Like running a specific map will change the color correction.

Comment

Well, cs_noir already made everything black and white via a filter... it's not using the same effect, but the end result was similar.

Comment

Working...
              X